School
So
far school is good but the work load is a lot I am really putting a
big effort into it. I am currently taking five classes Math, English,
Biology, Child Development and Art. They are taking up most of my
time in order for me to do good. But I try to stay motivated by
telling my self graduation is near. They also help keep me occupied
and
distracted since I don’t like being home alone. I am also trying
very hard to do good with my classes so that I can improve my GPA
since its a bit low since I start applying for schools in the fall. I
am surprisingly enjoying math class this semester the most because I
normally suck at it and I am doing pretty good. This semester I am
even shocking myself with what I have been able to pull of and have
even proven my self I can handle a lot when under pressure. I also
hope summer school is just as good for me since I am hoping to be
done by the end of 2014. What I’m looking forward to the most is
graduating and having that satisfaction that I did it. I cant wait to
walk down the line and to know I got accepted into a good university
because of all my hard work. And the satisfaction of seeing my kids
faces and for me to know they are proud of their mommy. I am also
looking forward to start looking for a good job and the satisfaction
it will give me. I am hoping to work with foster kids and help them
find good homes and to improve the system since a lot of kids don’t
get the help they need or just fall trough the cracks and become
statistics.
Wow, I can't Believe your taking 5 classes! I'm on my third year and still have trouble with only 3 classes and 12 units a semester. I especially am the exact opposite of you with Math because I hate it. Well I wish you the very best in completing your classes and staying motivated.
ReplyDeleteI am having a hard time with 4 classes so I can’t even imagine what it is like to have 5. But, I can relate to you on it keeping you busy. I don’t know what to do with my time during the semester breaks. I wish you the best. It is a good thing that you are trying to give back and want to help foster kids. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteThats good that you want to work with foster kids
ReplyDeleteGood luck with all of your future plans. I am sure that your children are very proud of how hard you are working at maintaining good grades.
ReplyDeletejust english, math, and biology in one semester would stress me out. You're doing great *thumbs up
ReplyDeleteFive classes... that's a lot but keep up the good work it will all pay off in the end!!
ReplyDeleteFive classes is a lot on ones back, the good thing is school is almost done for the semsester,
ReplyDeleteThere's few things better than surprising yourself in a good way. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, just keep going :)
ReplyDeleteTelling yourself graduation is near motivated you, earning an athletic scholarship motivates me.
ReplyDelete