Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How I feel


How I feel
Lately I have been feeling so down, I feel so tired and feel like the hours go by so slow. It is getting more and more difficult to get up in the mornings . All I want to do is hibernate in my cave and sleep my days away. Although I cant ! I have two little ones who need me to care of them. And I just feel like something is sucking all the life out. I cant wait for the day I feel like me again I know its close , I count the days, as I see my stomach grow bigger and I grow anxious to meet the little one growing inside me. My feet swell and I feel like a Pillsbury but I am trying to keep a positive mind and be as cheerful as possible.

3 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to the feeling of being tired lol... Congrats on your baby hope all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been through it and yeah I agree, you get so tired all you want to do is sleep. But when you have other kids it's harder to rest. Sleep when you can. Good luck with your new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh I remember those days! The tiredness was the worst for me.

    ReplyDelete