Family
A family can mean many things and has a different definition to all of us. But to me a family member is someone who gives and receives unconditional love and support . It is the base or foundation of everything in life. A family member is also not always blood related. To me it consist of close friends husband and kids. I guess u can say I am family oriented, family is everything to me. I love my kids I would give my life for them. It is very important for me to dedicate time to them because it is important to cherish those special one in a lifetime moments when your kid takes their first step or says momma for the first time. I also think it is important to build a good relationship and nurture your kids because how you raise them is how they will end up being in the long run. I also feel very obligated to make my kids get along and be their for each other because I did not have that growing up . My siblings are not close or help each other out .That is why I want to build that trait in my kids. Growing up my mom tried and encouraged it but the older we got the worse it got. Everyone just took their own way and we all sort of keep to our self’s now and don’t keep in touch. I think this is very sad and would love for my kids to be different, since mom and dad wont be around forever. Although I have a crazy schedule with school homework and chores I try to always make them and make them feel like they come first. Even if I have to stay up till late cleaning. I try to have time to take them for an ice cream or to even watch a movie or even help them out with their homework. Because as a parent it is very rewarding and satisfying to know u are building up a little person that will soon be not so little anymore. And so far I think I am doing a great job along with my husband because my kids seem to be very happy and show the love they receive towards others. Their truly is nothing like family and like they say family is all u have once everything else is gone.
Well said. I agree that it important to build a strong relationship with one another.
ReplyDeleteGood family realtionships are very important
ReplyDeleteI love your appreciation for family
ReplyDeleteI love you whole outlook on parenting. Good for you !
ReplyDeleteI love the way you look at family, it is very true in every way.
ReplyDelete