Tuesday, February 5, 2013

txt


                                                                     Texting
           I can say I text all the time, I even prefer a txt over a call . It is sometimes just more convenient to say no over a txt when u really don’t want to agree to something instead of doing it over the phone or in person. It saves u the embarrassment or that awkward moment. I also rely on txt to see how my kids are doing trough out the day . For me its convenient and easy. Although I don’t agree with txt and driving its dangerous and it can cause someone their life. For example what happened with the train not the long ago the driver did not pay attention because he was txt and people died and got injured because of it. I also think that when u txt u need to do it in a proper manner , txt while you are talking to someone is rude . And no its not multitasking , don’t u just hate it when you are being serious and pouring your life story out to someone and they are completely ignoring u . I do so I try to not do it to others. But other than that I love txt.

2 comments: