Reality Tv
I do watch tv its hard not to although I try not to watch dumb channels like Mtv and E. And when I cant stop my self I try to only watch the news or my favorite LMN. I enjoy watching the Lifetime Movie Network because most of the movies that come out are true and teach u a lesson or educate u in some way. What I especially dislike from reality shows is the fact that they are all scripted or the girls and guys act the part to get famous. Its just annoying period . I also don’t like what little clothes they wear and how they talk sometimes. People can be so ignorant for a couple of bucks . Lol and yes scripted shows do more harm to our society . they teach many kids and our youth to act in embarrassing ways and for some reason think its ok. And besides watching tv slow the mind down instead we should be working on getting our mind and body healthier and what we can do to get smarter not dumber.
Yes tv is a guilty pleasure for all of us but we should all really try to avoid it . Before I started school all I would do was lay in my couch or bed and be hypnotized by all the infomercials its entertaining at times . But its really doing nothing for you all it does is fill your head with crap u don’t really need. Another thing tv leads u to do is overeat , I would find my self eating while watching tv crap that was not healthy to. I became severely overweight and depressed . Tv had not only slow me down and made me fat but lowered my self esteem. Tv was taking over I soon became very lazy and had no desire to clean or do chores. This is why I feel this way towards tv I find that we can all be doing more productive things in life.
I love the Lifetime too. They have so many good movies. I used to watch Lifetime movies with my mom all the time.
ReplyDeletei agree there is alot of dumb reality shows on MTV.
ReplyDeleteI agree, its best to just avoid tv in general.
ReplyDelete