My past present and future..........
My name is Ana and i grew up in the city of oxnard. I was raised in a large family of 9 we all lived in a small home in colonia and my parensts were both farm workers. I can look back and remember having a pleasant childhood . We all looked out for each other and in some way always showed support for one another.
And now i have a home of my own raising my own little ones. I live with my husband and my beautiful kids.David is 6 and Karla is 2 and i have another one on the way . My husband works all day leaving me to care for the kids and in my spare time to persue school . I can truly say i am very happy with my life id say it turned out pretty good.
In my future i see my self done with school and working in my profession . I also see my family a bit bigger and in a new home . I hope to acomplish this in the next 7 years , this would mean alot to me beacuse this would mean that the sacrifices im making to come to school will have been worth it. I also hope my kids are well off in school and in their goals .
Wow, how awesome to come from such a large family!
ReplyDeleteHell Ana nice to meet you, I can relate when you say upon grew up in a big family because my dad was like that, all together they were twelve siblings. So that means I had many cousins. As a mexican during family gatherings we would be so big and loud as a family. I hope you accomplish all the goals you have set.
ReplyDeletewow thats a big family :)
DeleteAna,
ReplyDeleteGood for you that you are trying to change your bad fast food habits. It's not healthy and I agree to show your kids healthy habits is a great reason to change. Growing up we ate fast food on the weekends too. But I agree there is nothing like a home cooked meal.